The Sarojin is a luxury, boutique resort, charmingly ensconced within lush, tropical gardens on a secluded, 11km, white sand beach beside the crystalline waters of the Andaman Sea, providing all year swimming and water sports, in Khao Lak, just 1 hour from Phuket International Airport, Thailand.Designed in an Asian contemporary style, The Sarojin is renowned for its very, personalised service and atmosphere reminiscent of staying at a “friend’s private estate”. With the turquoise crystal waters of the Andaman Sea, it’s easy to imagine The Sarojin as the perfect idyll to celebrate your wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Venues
- Beach, under the shade of a sprawling sea almond tree; maximum attendees 75
- Ficus, under the age old cus tree amongst The Sarojin’s tropical gardens and inside the glassed interior of Ficus Restaurant; maximum attendees inside Ficus Restaurant 30 seated or 50 standing
- Edge, covered open air restaurant area, by the beach; maximum attendees 50 seated or 75 standing
Thai Wedding Ceremony
- Buddhist monks chant blessings paying tribute to Lord Buddha, wedding couple and guests
- Exchange of vows and rings
- Traditional Thai holy water ceremony. Symbolically ‘binding’ strings are laid onto the bride and groom’s head symbolising their union and sacred dots are placed on each of their foreheads.
- Holy water is poured over the bride and groom’s hands into a lotus ower bowl, symbolising fertility. Prayers are offered to the couple